Prepping your business and team for your maternity leave (or any extended time off!) can feel overwhelming. This template will guide you in streamlining the planning process so that you can fully enjoy your time off while your business continues to run smoothly while you’re away.
Why This Training
I believe the secret to being able to take an extended period of time off (without your business falling apart while you’re away) is to plan things in advance in a systemized and strategic way.
Whether you’re planning your maternity leave or taking a month off to travel, I’ve created a process to help set you and your team up for success so that you can be unplugged from your business for weeks or months at a time – while knowing that things are running smoothly and your team feels confident in handling things while you’re away.
This bundle walks you through my process for planning my clients’ maternity leaves (which I also use when planning extended vacations!) to help ensure that everything operates smoothly during their time off. Here’s what you’ll get:
- Walkthrough video sharing my process, recommendations of what to do (and what to avoid) for your maternity leave, and an explanation of the resources included in this bundle
- Initial Planning Guide to walk you through all the decisions to make and questions to ask yourself as you’re beginning to plan your time off
- Planning Timeline with an outline of what to be focusing on month by month before your leave so that you’re not scrambling last minute to get things prepped
- Planning Calendar template to help you and your team create a visual outline of what your priorities are in the months leading up to + during + after your leave
- In Labor Checklist + Contingency Plan example so that your team can be prepared and know exactly what they need to do as soon as you go into labor (and what to do if things don’t go according to plan)
- Maternity Leave Schedule example to help you keep track of your responsibilities and important dates (so that you can be unplugged and not tied to your calendar during your time off)
- Content Calendar template to help you and your team get organized in planning your content in advance so that your team knows exactly what to be sharing + when (plus a template for planning and organizing guest trainings)
While there are certain elements that are specific to planning for maternity leave, the general process can be applied to planning for ANY extended time off. I’ve used this same process to plan vacations and holiday breaks!
My suggestion is to start planning as soon as possible so that you have plenty of time and space to plan without scrambling last-minute. This bundle will walk you through the planning process step by step and help you outline what to focus on month by month before your leave. Even if you’re simply planning a week-long vacation, this bundle can help make the process smoother so you can make sure that everything will run smoothly while you’re away.
Absolutely – everything in this bundle can be simplified and customized to fit your specific business. This bundle will walk you through the planning process step by step, so no matter how big or small your business is, you’ll be able to take time away knowing things are still running smoothly.
Maternity Leave Planning
The Maternity Leave Planning bundle will walk you through step by step how to prepare your business + team for an extended leave so that you can continue to get results + know your business is running smoothly, even while you’re away.