Learn how to organize, manage, and promote your podcast regularly so you can successfully keep up with your podcast, delegate to team with ease, and strategically market your podcast for long-term growth. Learn how to make a podcast work for your business now and later.
Why This System
There’s a lot of work that goes in behind-the-scenes to consistently produce, release, and promote regular podcast episodes. The key to managing it all and ensuring that everything runs smoothly is a simple and streamlined system that will allow you to keep up with your podcasting schedule while also leveraging the content you’re creating.
If you want to ensure that episodes are released on time, you and your team feel more organized, and you’re consistently driving traffic to the podcast, you need a simple, effective process for managing and marketing your podcast so that nothing falls through the cracks.
This podcast management system includes the exact process, spreadsheets, and templates I use to effectively organize, manage, and promote client podcasts. Here’s what you’ll get:
- Walkthrough video where I’ll walk you through all of the materials included in this system, including how to use these templates, how to easily delegate to team, and how to personalize each step so you can implement and streamline your podcast management process.
- Sample podcast folder setup sharing the exact process that I use to organize my clients’ podcasts. This system makes it easy to keep track of all assets for each individual episode so everything you need is in one place, easy to find, and easy to share with everyone on your team.
- Episode list spreadsheet template so all of your podcast episode details are in one place. This spreadsheet makes it easy to plan your podcast schedule, see when each episode is being released, keep team members and tasks on track, and record information for things like guest sharing and promotion.
- Show notes template to make it easy for you or a team member to write show notes for each podcast episode (while making it easy to repurpose across multiple platforms).
- SOPs example to help you outline each step of the process for what goes into producing every episode, from recording to promotion.
- Task list template, including the exact tasks you and your team need to complete each week to ensure that everything is completed on time and nothing slips through the cracks. (I’ll even share how to import this task list straight into your task management software so that you can have all of your tasks delegated within minutes.)
- Sample weekly promo calendar to create a consistent schedule for you and your team to follow to ensure you’re promoting each episode for more reach and downloads, including a simple process to repurpose episodes for long-term growth.
- Podcast stats tracking spreadsheet template so that you and your team can keep track of important podcast analytics, trends, and most popular episodes to repurpose and drive more traffic to these episodes time and time again.
- Podcasting tools and resources where I share all of my favorite tools, apps, and resources that I use and recommend to make podcasting easier from production to promotion.
Who is this for?
This is for anyone who wants a simple, streamlined way to maintain regular podcast production and promotion.
Whether you’re launching a new podcast or you need a better way to manage your existing podcast, this process will help you and your team keep things running smoothly behind the scenes.
This is also an excellent resource for OBMs or VAs looking to help clients manage a podcast and facilitate that process with more ease (for both you and your client).
Note: If you haven’t yet launched a podcast, I recommend purchasing both this system and my system on how to Plan and Launch a Successful Podcast.
What tools does this process require?
You’ll want access to Google Drive, as I use Google spreadsheets for the foundation of this podcast system.
Although I share recommendations for other tools and softwares, this entire framework can be customized using any platform, tool, or task management system.
Podcast Marketing and Management Made Easy
The Podcast Marketing and Management Made Easy system will help your podcast feel effortless and streamlined behind the scenes, while also helping you to leverage the content you’re creating for long-term business growth.